Positive kids deserve a positive treat and these little beauties really hit the mark. They are super healthy AND super tasty and great fun to make together.
HOW TO DO IT:
- Cut the watermelon into chunks and remove as many seeds as possible. (Grown ups can cut, little people can pick out the seeds.)
- Pop the pieces into a blender. If you want ice lollies made simply from watermelon, you can jump straight down to instruction 4.
- To add more flavour, add the lime juice, mint leaves and orange juice (put as many or as few of these ingredients in as works for your family).
- Blend until it forms a liquid.
- Pour into your moulds, leaving a small gap at the top as the liquid will expand as it freezes.
- Put in the freezer for approx. 4 hours until they are frozen.
- Enjoy them together 😊