The Grown-ups most DEFINITELY deserve a treat too! Check out the delicious watermelon ice lolly recipe over in The Positive Place if you fancy a non-alcoholic treat. If you want something a little stronger on a warm summer night, these will be right up your street ....
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Make up a jug of Pimms and lemonade to your own preferred strength.
2. Chop the strawberries into slices.
3. Roughly chop the mint leaves.
4. Add a few sliced strawberries, a squeeze of lemon and some chopped mint to the ice lolly moulds.
5. Pour in the Pimms and lemonade mix, ensuring you leave a small gap at the top for expansion.
6. Freeze for 2 hours.
7. Enjoy on a warm summers evening with your feet up.